Here's a few goodies that are on my Autumn wish list:
1) Hurry, this little canvas duffle bag with green leather handles for $25.00 (and free shipping too) won’t last long! The bag is 22 x 10 x 14.5 inches. Buy one here.
2) These comfy, handmade ring boots from Quoddy Trail Moccasin Company in Maine will be your favorite shoes on rainy days. Warning: this small company has great products, but not the best customer service. Shipping can take up to 3 months and without any communication, but it's worth the wait. Order information here.
3) You know Mr. Peacock loves a good brooch and this "Captain Pin with Diamond Lapels" brooch by Digby & Iona would look fantastic pinned onto any gentleman's lapel. I can't resist this vintage, rough hewn styled piece made with oxidized silver and bronze, and of course diamonds. The touch of bling adds a modern and unexpected touch to this 1.5 by 1.25 inch pin. You can purchase it here.
4) I’m nuts about these charming wood acorn boxes at West Elm. The small acorn is 3.75"diam x 5.75"h and the large acorn is large: 6"diam x 9"h. Buy them here before they sell out.
5) This linoleum block printed kitchen towel with a quail, by artgoodies, would also make a very handsome over-sized napkin on your Thanksgiving table. This quail is just one of many different creatures this sweet etsy shop offers. Buy it here.
6) Mr. Peacock has always had a weakness for top hats and this loden green “Charles” velour top hat by Eugenia Kim makes me swoon! You can buy this beauty, and other great items, at the wonderful menswear boutique, BBlessing, in New York's Lower East Side. Click here to purchase this top hat.